We are looking to hire a full time Associate Admissions Director to be a collaborative member of our Admissions team to assist us as we grow, expand and take advantage of the opportunities in front of us. If you're interested in sales, teamwork, growth, inspiration, and good food, this may be the right opportunity for you.
As an Associate Admissions Director , you will be a critical component to the Admissions department. You will work with our prospective students in helping us continue to practice the highest standards in customer service.
If you enjoy the private college industry, excel in admissions and have a passion for all things food, we would love for you to apply.
- Develop, plan, and implement recruitment initiatives for Baking & Pastry and Culinary Arts programs and Hospitality programs.
- Provide guidance to prospective students, counsellors, and other stakeholders on admissions policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to devise marketing tools to support recruitment goals
- Execute and oversee on-campus and off-campus recruitment activities
- Represent the Institute at career fairs and other recruitment events
- Manage the admissions database to track and monitor applications files, maintain admissions and application statistics
- Produce and analyze recruitment and admissions reports, statistics and produce other internal and external reports as needed
- Advise and provide clear, professional, and accurate consultation to prospective students on admissions requirements, the application process, general information about the Institute's programs, and future career prospects
- Respond to prospective student inquiries through phone, email, and in-person advising
- Work with student issues and challenges as well as finance and student loan questions
- 3 years sales experience (experience in the private post-secondary sector preferred)
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with a strong customer services attitude
- Expert time-management and work prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, resolve problems, take initiative, exercise tact, and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Experience using CRM and LMS systems
- Sensitive to dealing with faculty, students, and staff in a diverse, multi-cultural environment
- Flexible work hours will be necessary, open to working evening and weekends
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- A passion for food is a must
Salary: $42,000.00-$89,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care