- Chef Natasha's career began in her native South Africa, where her culinary and pastry education quickly led her to ascend the ranks at establishments such as the Tintswalo Atlantic Lodge and the Arabella Western Cape Hotel & Spa.
- At the Chefs Training & Innovation Academy as well as the HTA School of Culinary Art, Natasha began her career as an educator, imparting her knowledge to students for over two years.
- From there, Natasha returned to the kitchen full time, joining the ranks of the Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff in Johannesburg, first as Pastry Chef de Partie, then as Pastry Sous Chef.
- Crossing the Atlantic over to Canada, Natasha put down roots in Vancouver where she stayed in the Four Seasons family, working at their world-renowned Whistler resort.
- The call of teaching was too tempting, however, which makes Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts very lucky as Natasha now joins our ranks as one of our Baking & Pastry Arts instructors!